BUILDINGS ON SALE
Prefabricated metal buildings must adhere to the building codes in your state and county that the building will be constructed. We want to assist you in making sure that when you order your metal garage kit or steel arch building we manufacture the gauge steel and other components necessary to be approved by your building code inspectors. Your metal garage is an investment and we want to make sure you do it right the first time so you won’t have to change or reorder materials based on a failed inspection.
Below is a list of government sites with coding information on counties within each state. Of course as always our engineers and consultants will make sure you are compliant with all codes upon ordering your materials with Metal Building Kings®.
• Alabama.gov: Alabama Building Commission
• Alaska.gov: Fire and Life Safety Regulations / Division of Fire and Life Safety
• AZ.gov: The Manufactured Housing Division / Arizona Department of Housing.
• Arkansas.gov: Arkansas Division of Building Authority
• CA.gov: California Building Standards Commission
• Colorado.gov: Colorado Office of the State Architect Department of Personnel and Administration.
• CT.gov: Department of Administrative Services Office of the State Building Inspector
• Delaware.gov: State of Delaware Building Permits and Construction Codes
• FloriaBuilding.org: Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Building Codes
• Georgia.gov: Georgia Department of Community Affairs Building Codes
• Hawaii.gov: State of Hawaii Department of Accounting and General Services
• Idaho.gov: Idaho Division of Building Safety
• Illinois.us: Illinois Capital Development Board Building Codes and Regulations
• Indiana.gov: Fire Prevention & Building Safety Commission / Code Services
• Iowa.gov Iowa Professional Licensing Bureau
• ICCSAFE.ORG: Kansas Building Codes
• Kentucky.gov: Kentucky Department of Housing, Buildings & Construction
• Louisiana.gov: Louisiana State Uniform Construction Code Council
• Maine.gov: Maine Bureau of Build Codes & Standards
• Maryland.gov: Maryland Housing and Community Development
• Mass.gov: Massachusetts Building Code / BBRS
• Michigan.gov: Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
• Minnesota.us: Minnesota State Building Codes
• Mississippi.gov: Mississippi Department of Finance and Administration
• Missouri.gov: Code of State Regulations
• Montana.gov: Montana Building Permits and Codes
• Nebraska.gov: Nebraska Energy and Building Codes
• Nevada.gov: Nevada Administrative Codes
New Hampshire (NH)
• NH.gov: The New Hampshire Department of Safety State Building Code Review Board
New Jersey (NJ)
• NJ.gov: New Jersey Department of Community Affairs and The Division of Codes and Standards.
New Mexico (NM)
• NewMexico.us: New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
New York (NY)
• NY.gov: Department of State Division of Code Enforcement and Administration
North Carolina (NC)
• NCDOI.com: NC Building Code Council.
North Dakota (ND)
• ND.gov: The North Dakota Official State Government Portal.
• Ohio.gov: Ohio Rules and Laws
• OK.gov: Oklahoma Uniform Building Code Commission
• Oregon.gov: Oregon Building Codes Division
• PA.us: Pennsylvania Building Codes.
Rhode Island (RI)
• RI.gov: State of Rhode Island: Building Code Commission
South Carolina (SC)
• SC.us: South Carolina Building Codes Council
South Dakota (SD)
• SD.gov: Tennessee Department of Public Safety.
• TN.gov: Tennessee Residential Building Codes
• TX.us: Texas Building Codes.
• Utah.gov: Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
• Vermont.gov: Building and Construction Licenses and Permits
• Virginia.gov: Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development Building Codes
• WA.gov: Washington State Building Council Code.
West Virginia (WV)
• West Virginia Building Code
• WI.gov: Manufactured Homes Building Codes
• WY.us: Department of Fire Prevention & Electrical Safety